We offer our clients a wide range of services for attracting debt financing by issuing bonds, attracting bank loans, as well as institutional investors.
ROMELEO DEVELOPMENT LTD will also organize the company’s entry into international capital markets and will help in attracting syndicated loans, issuing structured debt instruments (CLN) and Eurobonds.
As part of attracting debt capital, the company provides the following services:
- Advice and assistance in obtaining syndicated loans.
- Organization of the issuance of credit notes CLN (OTC market).
- Advice on the organization of the issuance of notes for participation in a loan LPN (public market).
Eurobonds (LPN – notes of participation in a loan):
- Negotiating with the owners, determining the degree of readiness and the need for external financing.
- Determination of volumes of attracting financing, selection of mechanisms, terms, potential investors, optimal term for placement.
- The first stage of consultations with all participants (rating agency, lawyers).
- Due diligence of the issuer by a group of independent advisers. . Obtaining a rating.
- Structuring and transaction documentation.
- Rating confirmation by a rating agency (confirmation of internal and external limits and liquidity support, rating confirmation).
- Development of a package of investment documentation.
- Analysis of sources and volumes of demand, volume and structure of placement and holding a road-show.
- Initial placement of bonds among investors by memorandum.
- Development of organizational and financial schemes and mechanisms for maintaining the liquidity of bonds in the secondary market.Credit notes (CLN) – similar to the issue of LPN, but does not require:
- full disclosure of company information;
- obtaining an international credit rating;
- reporting audited by international standards;
- obligatory due diligence; SPV listing on foreign exchanges.